Friday, April 30, 2010

Singing in Harmony


When the opportunity for me to go back to school and become a therapist was presented, not only did Todd make sacrifices on my behalf, but he walked beside me and encouraged me on this path. He continues that journey with me as I have begun my new counseling practice. When I was approached with an opportunity to travel to Haiti and love on orphans…two different times now…Todd never questioned my obedience to this call. Not only did he support it, but he served as my prayer warrior at home sending notes of love and encouragement. He even inspired me to start this blog. He said he believes in me and enjoys what I write and encouraged me to share it with others. Our travel companions need our gratitude and love in return. Don’t forget to thank the ones who hold your hand on your journey and sing sweet harmony with you. Thank you, Todd. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment